Usually the elements used in a designer sample are still found in the resource palette somewhere.

I just can't find the elements used in the trifold card. Or would I have to buy that download?

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The designer templates for the seven new print output products do include some content available in downloads. For instance, the trifold card includes the Play Date DSP (121438) available as a separate download, but also includes some embellishments from Summer Home - Labels that come with the software.

Hope that helps!
Well, I was wondering if I could use the elements from the Play Date DSP that come with the trifold card on another project as well without buying it.
You can, they are just tricky to find. To get to the them while in the program, choose the embellishments from the toolbar across the top or the design center. Choose "Browse other", then browse to find the MDS application folder, then components, then Themes. The Playdate one is under portrait then designer templates.
Oh, thanks so much. I would have never found them...:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stampin' Up!.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

© 2013 Stampin’Up. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | About us | Report an Issue