First Edition Alphabet Set download not showing up in MDS

Is anyone else having trouble with this ?  When I was installing it, at one point it said Love U which is another stamp set I bought.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't find that download either. I installed it twice, and don't know where it ended up. Did you find a solution yet?
I got rid of my dmg download that I used to install with last night and went back into MDS my account downloads and re-downloaded another dmg, closed all other applications, and it downloaded to my MDS on my 64 gb flash drive just fine.  I am thinking the dmg I downloaded last night may have been one with problems ?
This is probably a really dumb question, but what is a dmg?
I'm on a macbook pro so if you're on a PC it may not be the same but the dmg is the item that I get on my computer when I download what I've bought from Stampin' Up in my downloads folder, then I dbl. click on that & it gives me a white box which has the installer in it & I click on that icon to install the files.  Hope this make sense.  The dmg for me shows up on my desktop after I've downloaded my purchase.
That makes sense! I am on windows. Thanks for the explanation. I'm still trying to find my alphabet.
i didn't have it either.  I had two errors when I was installing but I can't remember which ones so I need to go through and since what didn't install...

If you were experiencing any problems with the First Edition Alphabet Stamp Brush set installing correctly yesterday, please return to your download manager today and download and reinstall. I've tested the download and it's installing properly.

Hope that helps!

Does anyone know if they have fixed the Leadership download yet?  I was having problems with it.  I called yesterday, and they said they were working on it.

Carie- If you are speaking of the leadership Digital Photo Kit, you should be able to download the file today. Please feel free to save this download where you save your other photos.

I downloaded the Photo Kit, but what I have is a "page" of photos, instead of individual photos.  Does this seem right, and if so, how do we use this?
Hi Andrea, No, its not the photos,  it's the Leadership kit with the papers, embellishments, and stamps.  The embellishments show up but not the papers.
Carie- thanks for the quick response. The leadership kit download has been updated and should work. Make sure you check under Backgrounds\_Designer Kits once you re-download.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stampin' Up!.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

© 2013 Stampin’Up. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | About us | Report an Issue